Lynnwood High School received their first delivery of emergency pantry items today. Each time we are able to help another school I am reminded of our community of wonderful partners. Thank You for helping us help the children in our community.
A big shout out to our Pointe Edwards community action team. This week they stocked Meadowdale High School and Meadowdale Middle school with basic supplies, We are so thankful to have them on our team.
April 2, 2015
It is such a good feeling to answer a cry for help. When we found out that College Place Elementary school was out of almost all of their emergency staples, we went to work!! With the help of our community volunteers we were able to completely restock their emergency supply panty with food, toiletries and basic essentials.
Thank you Emily Peterson for donating your time and expertise teaching the parent child yoga class! The families had a great time. We would also like to thank those who participated and donated food, those who showed up to help pack snack bags and to the Edmonds Church of God and Christina Ball for allowing us to use your space.
On Saturday, Feb. 7th between 10am and 1pm we will be at our new storage facility. Please consider stopping by and bringing a pre packaged snack. You do not even have to get out of your car.
Our address is 610 Main St. in Edmonds. We are located inside the Insurance Services building on the corner of 6th and Main St. Pull around to the back, upper level parking lot and we will come right out to your car and get the snack. You don’t even have to get out of the car. We are so thankful for all of the community support!
A HUGE thank you to our wonderful community and volunteers tonight. We had such a great turnout. It exceeded our expectations. It was great to see the kids involved in helping pack and organize the bags. We will go through and count all the snack bags made later this week and give an update. We would not be able to do this without all of your support and thank you to Merrillee Bradshaw – Thrivent Financial for sponsoring the event and providing food and answering financial questions.
• Raisin boxes, fruit cups, squeezable fruit pouches
• Instant oatmeal cups/packets, individual size cereal boxes/cups
• Cup of noodles, cups of soups-pop top lids, instant mac and cheese cups
• Portable chicken or tuna salad with crackers lunch packs
• Cheese and crackers, handi-snacks, pudding cups
• Small water bottles, shelf stable individual milks (plain)
• Pop-tarts, pretzel packets, cracker packets
• Beef jerky, beef sticks, fresh easy peel mandarin oranges
• Portable cups of ready to eat pasta (Chef-boyardi)
• Plastic spoons, plastic forks, paper lunch bags